Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THE FEST! MISTLETOE TOUR!

I like to do multiple subjects in my posts. It makes it so I don't have to do this stuff all the time.
Now, I wish those two subjects were in some way related, but aside from travel and shows, they sadly are not.
So here's the skinny: I'll be away from October 30th until November 3rd at The Fest. Just so we're on the same page, I'm not too keen on Florida. So if you're from there, and you're going to The Fest please change my opinion of it on the whole! Hex Records will not be setting up shop, but I'll be there and will most likely have some Hex goodies in my bag if you're interested. Let me know. Maybe we can meet up and I can make a special delivery. Here's who I'm stoked to see: Ringers, Amateur Party, Halo Fauna, Young Widows, Young Livers, Jena Berlin, Lemuria, Ole Hole, Prize Country, Benard, Ruiner, Liquid Limbs, Coalesce, Armalite, Shook Ones, Suicide Note, Paint It Black, Catalyst, Municipal Waste, Die Hoffnung, Bridge and Tunnel, Sinaloa, O'Pioneers, Teenage Cool Kids, Off With Their Heads, The Ergs, Affirmative Action Jackson, and Asshole Parade. It's a big list. I'm gonna do my best to get from place to place to see it all. Let's coordinate schedules, yeah?

Secondly, my band Mistletoe is going on tour shortly thereafter. Come see us if you're in the Northeast. It's pretty much the only time you'll get to get the limited CD we made. If you can't come and want one I still have some here
If you need more specific information about any of the shows send a message and I'll try and clarify for you:
Sunday, November 9th, 3PM- Binghamton, NY @ Binghamton University w/ No Connection and Oak and Bone
Monday, November 10th- I don't know. Help us out.
Tuesday, November 11th, 7PM- Doylestown, PA @ Siren Records(?) w/ Lemuria * WE PLAY FIRST AND THEN HAVE TO GO, SO SHOW UP EARLY!*
Tuesday, November 11th, 7:30PM- New Brunswick, NY house show w/ Black Kites, Torchbearer
Wednesday, November 12th, 6PM- Waturbury, CT @ Shakedown Shop
Thursday, November 13th, 8PM- Brooklyn, NY @ Stolen Sleeves Collective w/ End Of a Year, Defeater
Friday, November 14th- Brooklyn, NY- details forthcoming
Saturday, November 15th, 7PM- Annondale, NY @ Bard College/Root Cellar w/ Rejouissance
Sunday, November 16th, 7PM- Purchase, NY @ Purchase College/ Student Union w/ Rejouissance

No comments: