Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG.. WITH FREE STUFF!

So my friend Chip asked me recently to contribute a history of my old zine for his blog. So I wrote as best I could the history of Hanging Like a Hex. As soon as that was posted he asked about putting up some recordings of my old band, The Funeral. Since most all of our stuff is out of print at this point I offered up our final record, which we put together ourselves and had no label really release it (even though I used to distro it through Hex, until I ran out of copies). So if you go check out their site now, you can read up on old Hex stuff (mildly interesting) and then get the last 9 songs The Funeral ever recorded with the artwork (definitely more interesting).
I'd go pretty quick though, these dudes are constantly posting up new content!
http://www.xstuckinthepastx.blogspot.com

No comments: