Thursday, April 1, 2021

EXHALANTS THIRD PRESSING AVAILABLE. ALSO, TEST PRESS PICTURES

 I just can't keep them around!  The third pressing of EXHALANTS, "Atonement" is now available.  300 more copies pressed onto forest green vinyl for those that like something pretty to look at while getting crushed under the sound of their music.  Copies are available at both the bandcamp as well as the bigcartel store.

International folks can also grab it through MVD.


While I'm at it, I wanted to share some pictures of the test pressing of "Atonement", from process to finished cover.  There's rarely ever more than 10 copies of any test pressing I make and half of them usually go to the band.  But it also gives me the chance to make something special for them.  The last handful of records I've released I've created test press covers using a combination of letterpress and linocut blocks.  It's all fairly time consuming, but it results in cool stuff.

So take a look at this one:









No comments: