Monday, September 28, 2009

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON?

So I've been pretty busy lately. Not that I don't have 4 records on pre-order or anything right now. I've also been out of town a lot lately. I picked a great time to do that huh?
Well, if it's any consolation at at least I wasn't around because I traveled a distance to see this band:

They were great, by the way.
I also had a brief run-in with this guy:



It's not actually Jeff Bridges or The Dude, just a guy who looks like him.

As soon as I got home Mistletoe piled in the van and hit the road for the weekend with Oak and Bone and played some marvelous shows. Before we left though, I saw that the Hex coffee mugs had shown up and were ALL printed wrong. I'm working on fixing that now. The Helm, "Home" CDs also showed up. They rock.
I picked up the Lemuria covers in Buffalo that night and spent all weekend (between shows) folding them. I'll post some pics later on.
So I'm home for a couple days to take care of as much business as I can before heading off to Seattle for a week. The Prize Country, "With Love" CDs ought to be here by the end of the week, but of course, I won't be in town to see them. S all CD pre-orders will go out as soon as I get back on the 6th.
So that's just an update for you all to show what's happening with things momentarily.
Plenty of tour dates also coming up as well....


No comments: