Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HEX RECORDS BANDS AT THE FEST THIS WEEKEND!

OK, so I won't personally be there (which is unfortunate).
BUT you will be able to find my records there, as well as a couple bands on the label playing as well!

So, first off, Friday at registration in the Flea Market make sure to stop by the Generic Insight Radio table and Barrie will be happy to sell you some of my releases. Friday only!

Next, LEMURIA will be rocking the fucking house on Saturday at Common Grounds at 7PM. They will have the new 7" in tow... so get it!

Finally, the PRIZE COUNTRY dudes will be playing on Sunday at Rum Runners at 3:30. They will also have their new records with them so make sure to buy one. The boys had a rough week as their van broke down after Syracuse and it set them back a bit, so show up and give them some love!

Last but not least... let me know how the Fest is. I wish I could be there!

No comments: