Thursday, December 9, 2010

LIKE WOLVES JOIN HEX RECORDS



It's been a little quiet on the blog front lately, but it's mostly because I've been putting a shitload of work in on the new issue of TRANSLATE, which I think will be a really cool one. Aside from that, a lot of snow has been getting shoveled... also, quite time consuming.
On the news front though, I'd like to announce that I'll be releasing the next LIKE WOLVES recording. They'll be putting out a long player on Hex come summer 2011. Recording will take place late in the Winter. Color me stoked, not only because of a long-standing love affair between Rochester and Syracuse peoples, but because there is a consistent wealth of good bands that come from this area, and good dudes in those bands.
Along with that release, OAK AND BONE will be readying their first full length release for the same time. The riffs are getting riffier, and the smoke is getting thicker. This thing will melt your stereo when it is finished, this I do believe.
OK, that is all for now. Coffee and transcribing interviews from now 'til Christmas.

No comments: